A couple of weeks ago I was browsing through some Ikea products and noticed that a few of them had a special item for weddings: a wedding supply box.
The box came with a custom-made, hand-crafted gift box, which included a beautiful gift card and a coupon for the Ikea website.
The coupon, as you may have guessed, had the code WEDDAY.
I decided to use the coupon to get the box, and I was pretty happy with the result.
As you can see in the photo above, the box is a bit small for the wedding-friendly size, but it’s worth it.
Ikea has a lot of wedding supplies on their site, but they are also very helpful for people looking to stock up on wedding gifts.
The first thing you need to know is that all of the items in this post were purchased from the Ikeas website.
So if you’re looking for a particular item that you need for a wedding, check out the Ikeatravel.com page for all the information you need.
For the wedding supplies I used, I purchased them from Amazon and purchased the coupon for WED DAY.
To create the box and gift card, I used a simple 3D printer, and then it was time to cut out the boxes.
This part was really easy, and the instructions on how to do it are quite straightforward.
I used the same method as I used to make the wedding supply boxes in my last post.
I just had to print out the templates, then cut them out.
The templates are very easy to print, and they are a bit thick, so I recommend using a 3D scanner.
I actually found the process of cutting them out to be a bit difficult.
The template for the first box has a bit of a wobbly feel to it, so when I printed it out, I found that the templates weren’t aligned with the box’s dimensions.
Once the template was cut out, it was a bit easier to cut the box out of plastic, which was the easiest option.
I then made sure the template fit snugly into the box when it was ready to go.
You can see that the box was a little too large for the size of the box it was going to fit in.
You can also see that I did not cut out all the way through the top of the gift box.
If you look closely, you can also tell that I made some minor adjustments to the template before I cut it out.
To prevent this, you’ll want to make sure that you cut the template right down the middle.
This is how the template looks after it was cut and printed out.
After the template had been cut, I then printed it with my 3D Printer.
You’ll want a 3.5D printer that prints at a fairly high resolution, so this would be a good choice if you plan to print a lot.
To make sure I had the right size template, I printed the template out with a template cutter and then went ahead and cut it up.
As you can tell, this is the final product after cutting out the template.
The final product is a little bit too large to fit into the bottom of the boxes, so you’ll need to make adjustments to this to make it fit.
I had to make slight adjustments in order to make this fit, but that’s OK.
I then cut out boxes that fit the templates I printed out for the boxes in the previous post, but I also made sure to leave a bit more room between the boxes and the template so that they wouldn’t overlap.
To make sure the boxes fit, I also printed out some paper towels and then used a small metal ruler to make some cuts in the paper towels.
The paper towels are also useful for cutting out templates if you need more room for the template to fit.
When the templates were cut out and the boxes were printed out, they were then placed in the box to be sealed.
After all of that, the boxes would then be shipped to me and I would assemble them.
At this point, I could have been just as happy as I was with the results of this DIY, but this was a much more involved process.
I made sure that I had a few things ready to assemble the boxes beforehand.
As you’ll see below, the first thing that I needed to do was make sure to make all of my boxes secure.
If I was making a large box, then I needed all of them to be secured so that I could get the boxes out and start working on the wedding.
Before I got started on assembling the boxes I decided that I would make sure my boxes were all secure before I got underway.
One thing I did before assembling my boxes was to take apart a couple of them and lay them on top of each